The ongoing need for high geometric accuracy with quick changeovers on cylindrical grinding machines was a key factor in the development of our robust and comprehensive range.
Available with multiple wheelhead options and capacities, each offers unrivalled ease-of-use, combined with the highest levels of productivity and precision.
With Easy Touchscreen and traditional CNC control options each model incorporates our own operator friendly dressing and grinding software, providing unparalleled control. Easy to follow set up pages allow the operator to digitise diamond and wheel positions to quickly produce a finished program.
Cylindrical Grinder Data Sheet
Cylindrical Grinder Features Include:
- Designed and robustly constructed for a long and accurate working life with minimal maintenance.
- Capacities up to 500mm (19½") diameter x 2000mm (78").
- Wheelhead options from Plain and Angle Head to Turret type Multi wheel configurations with full "B" axis programmable to 0,0001° to an accuracy of 5 seconds of arc precision.
- 'C' axis option for Thread grinding and 'Out of Round' grinding ability.
- Profiles easily dressed from Fixed Diamonds, Disc or Rolls with the option of an additional axis for an Articulating Dressing unit.
- Workholding, Autoloading, Gauging and Probing are just some of the options we provide and integrate.
- Fanuc® CNC or Easy Touchscreen control systems with J&S software for easy and rapid set-ups.
- Fanuc® A.C. Digital drives and Heidenhain® Nano scales assist ultimate precision and reliability.
- Turnkey solutions provided.