J&S 524/624 EASY
With table capacities of 500 or 600 x 200 mm both models have been designed specifically to offer unrivalled ease-of-use coupled to the highest levels of precision and accuracy
J&S 524/624 EASY
The Jones & Shipman 524/624 Easy range, has been designed specifically to offer unrivalled ease-of-use coupled to the highest levels of precision and accuracy. Two (2) models are available with table capacities of 500 x 200 mm & 600 x 200 mm each of which will enable inexperienced and experienced operators alike to be immediately more productive. Incorporating a full colour Touchscreen used to access our own simple and fast-to-set software, coupled with membrane-type touch keys and electronic handwheels, this ‘Self Teach’ grinder at start-up offers the operator three simple options : Manual, Dress or Grind cycle modes. In Manual mode the Easy operates as a simple hand controlled machine, with manual dress and no setup procedures. Work speeds and feeds are adjustable via the touchscreen. Dress mode offers five standard wheel shape options, Flat, Slot, Facing, Vee form and Full ISO with one or two diamonds as needed. Grind Cycle mode allows from 1 only, or up to 20 Grind cycles, as the complexity of the component dictates. Each developed to offer the operator easy-to-follow colour icon based programming screens giving the the advantage of CNC control without the complexity of traditional CNC systems. This extremely simple system guides the operator and allows him to digitise positions and create programs without any computer knowledge.
- Specially designed Base, Saddle, Table and Column to offer High Rigidity and Stiffness without loss of Precision.
- Fully Interlocked enclosed table guarding.
- ‘Self Teach’ Colour Touchscreen control.
- Fanuc® Digital AC servo motors and drives.
- Heidenhain® ‘Absolute’ nano scale feedback.
- Equally at home with ‘One Offs’ or Batch Production.
- Quicker to set than your old manual machine.
- Wheelspindle operates on two pairs of matched High Precision Angular Contact ball bearings.
- High Precision Ballscrews on Y and Z axes.
- Easy set Proximity switch controlled Hydraulically operated Table feed.
- Extremely sensitive wheelfeed assembly.
- Easy & Rapid setup for Automatic Cycles.
- Easy Manual Operation.
- In Cycle/Out of Cycle Dressing with Full Compensation.
- Dress on Demand with Full Compensation.
- Straight, Facing, Slotting or Vee Form Wheel colour Macros.
- Easy Form Dressing of Complex Profiles.
- No Expensive & Complex Dressing Devices Required.
- Plunge, Area, Face, Multi-Plunge, Multi-Slot, Multi-Plunge & Area grind colour Macros.
- Easy Down Load/Up Load to USB memory stick.