J&S DOMINATOR 644
600 x 400 mm table capacity and available with various Table Mounted Diamond Wheeldressing options specifically for high production environments.
J&S DOMINATOR 644
An award winning concept involving a total rethink of the surface grinding process has resulted in the Dominator range of technically advanced Precision, Production Surface, Profile & Creepfeed grinders. The Dominator 644 with a table capacity of 600 x 400 mm is the largest capacity model in our range. Available with Table Mounted Diamond Wheeldressing options it was designed specifically with the High Production environment in mind. The absence of a reciprocating table and wheelhead column gives major benefits with respect to structural rigidity and machine dynamics and with totally enclosed guarding also enables a very small footprint. Available in either 3, 4 or 5 axis formats, controlled by a Fanuc® 0i-TD Touchscreen CNC with a Windows® embedded system and J&S developed software package. Equally at home when Reciprocating or Creepfeed grinding, the Dominator will fulfil all your Toolroom, Batch or Production grinding needs.
- Conventional and Creepfeed surface grinding on one machine.
- Table capacity 600 x 400 mm.
- Grinding wheel options from 350 to 450 mm diameter.
- Wheelhead motor options from 11 to 30 kW.
- Fanuc® 0i-TD Touchscreen CNC control with remote pendant for operator convenience.
- Windows® embedded operating system with J&S developed software package.
- Radical Cuboid design gives small footprint.
- High stability and stiffness.
- Various table mounted wheeldressing options available.
- Standard or ISO shape wheeldress and grinding cycles.
- Conventional grinding macros.
- Straight, Convex or Concave creepfeed cycles in standard software suite.
- 3rd, 4th & 5th axis options.
- Ability to combine cycles for multiple operations.
- Large integrated Flash memory module provided for part program storage.
- Remote pendant incorporating a 2 line LCD display & Function buttons.
- Ethernet connection to enable all programs to be managed via a PC or network.
- USB, PC card and RS232 to assure full flexibility.
- Remote diagnostics.