360, 400 or 500mm x 1000 or 2000mm capacity, CNC controlled machines for Large Batch or High volume Production grinding.
Next Generation Precision Grinding The UltraGrind cylindrical grinding machine offers the highest levels of precision, accuracy, flexibility and speed of operation, featuring a brand new modular wheelhead design and multiple wheel spindles configured to suit customer requirements. Operators benefit from the most advanced grinding software suite operated through a touchscreen, utilising the latest generation Fanuc® control and motion hardware. This ensures the machine is simple to operate, set up and quick to changeover in demanding production environments. Built on a large single piece cast iron bed, this robust high precision machine offers maximum rigidity and stability with fully supported table slideways and an ‘intelligent layout’ made possible through a larger rear machine bed and enclosure area, enabling the wheel spindles to be fitted further from the central rotation point, allowing maximum movement and work envelope for each wheel. Available with a modular wheelhead with multiple configuration options, two (2) grinding length capacities and a Fanuc® 0i-TD Touchscreen CNC with a Windows® embedded system. Each model incorporates our own operator friendly dressing and grinding software. We have a proven history and reputation for creating innovative, easy-to-operate grinding software for simple and fast set ups / changeovers, even for sophisticated and complex parts. The UltraGrind uses the very latest generation of this user-friendly, graphical programming software suite for ultimate flexibility with quick and simple operation.
- Modular concept for tailored solutions.
- Highest accuracy and precision.
- Improved machining performance.
- High level of thermal stability.
- Precision scraped fully supported slideways.
- Heavy load capacity
- Automatically lubricated – Low maintenance.
- Tailored multi wheel solutions.
- Modular concept enables flexibility in spindle positions.
- Large wheel working area.
- Multiple wheel datums.
- Excellent operator access.
- Fast easy-to-follow set-ups.
- Reduced changeover times.
- Remote diagnostics and assistance.
- A wide range of additional equipment options available.