Systematically optimised proven elements combined with newly developed components provide a contemporary platform for flexibly satisfying varied requirements.
Evolution not revolution
Systematically optimised proven elements, e.g. the hydrostatic guide concept, combined with newly developed components such as the automatic cylinder correction system and synchronous tailstock provide a contemporary platform for flexibly satisfying all the varied requirements of our customers.
KELLENBERGER 1000 – Kellenberger continues its success story.
- The new KELLENBERGER 1000 combines functional design with high-precision technology.
- Hydrostatic guides guarantee maximum dimensional accuracy in grinding tasks with interpolating axes.
- High positioning speeds and accuracies are assured by direct drives for the rotary axes.
- Generous X and Z axes strokes in combination with the platform concept for grinding head positions and dressing systems ensure universality and allow application-specific configurations.
- The proven integral transportation concept (hook machine) has been retained and reduces machine commissioning times and ensures a compact installation area.
- Durable hydrostatic guides and energy-efficient concepts guarantee a highly secure capital investment.
KELLENBERGER 1000 – for complex grinding applications.
|Distance between centres||mm||1000 / 1600|
|Z-axis: Travel||mm||1170 / 1670|
|B-axis: Swiveling range||degree||240|
|Motor output Wheelhead||kW||10|
|Motor output Internal grinding||kW||15|
|Centre height||mm||200 / 250 / 300|
|Weight of workpiece between centres||kg||150 / 200 / 300|
|Load on chucked work||Nm||160 / 320 / 750|
|Space required: length x width||mm||3700 x 2200 / 4800 x 2200|
All specifications and designs are subject to alterations without notice
KELLENBERGER 1000 – with latest Heidenhain GRINDplus 640.
- Kellenberger user interface with graphical programming and diagnostic support, including integrated remote maintenance.
- Heidenhain interface with user-controlled ISO programming and selective help graphics.
- Reduction of cycle times by up to 40%.
- Axis control in the nano-range.
- Higher machining speeds for non-circular grinding with improved accuracy.
- Diagnostic possibilities for axis measurement systems, converters and bus systems.
- Improved ergonomics thanks to integral height adjustment.
- Optional with Fanuc 31i.
Below you will find our product brochure with more technical details. Please click on the image download the to the PDF file.