The efficient production grinding machine. The Tschudin T25 a small, economical and compact production grinding machine
The efficient production grinding machine.
Small, economical and compact production grinding machine that has been pared down to the bare essentials for widest possible range of grinding solutions.
The uncompromising integration of the handling system (keyhole solution) enables: individual linking of autonomous loading cells / no vibration influences from autonomous handling systems / minimal oil carry-over / semi-automation possible.
Areas of application
- Constructed for high economic efficiency
- Production applications for large-series and
- Precise applications, e.g. injection parts,
eccentric shafts, control valves etc.
- Match grinding, e.g. grinding of guide edges
- Process-oriented solutions
- Fanuc control
Prismatic holder grinding
- Grinding of rotation-symmetric components in PCD prisms
- Driven by 2 plastic rollers
Chuck, flange and shaft components auto-pairing
- Establish extremely precise play between two components
Nozzle body grinding
- Grinding of the exterior contour of a nozzle body
Slide valve grinding simultaneous grinding
- Production of extremely accurate, sharp-edged and burr-free control edges
- Burr-free, sharp edged grinding due to the highly accurate simultaneous grinding
- Widely used process for creating ring-shaped mass-produced parts
- Synchronised grinding